It's time for a bailout - from your stress - with this ultimate squeezable stress reliever.
- Guaranteed to raise employee morale
- Even fits in mini-Christmas stockings
- Big on laughs, low on price - perfect for Mom/Dad or The Boss
- Ships in its own keepsake box
- Cheaper than a psychologist or Prozac
- Each character is crash tested on Wall Street
- Buy a bunch and save enough for antiperspirant
- 5 percent of all proceeds go to Modest Needs Charity
donated to Modest Needs. Founded in 2002, it's
an award-winning public charity with a simple but
critical mission: work to stop the cycle of poverty
BEFORE it starts for the low-income workers
whom conventional philanthropy has forgotten.
They safely and securely help hard-working, low-income households afford
the kinds of short-term emergency expenses that can throw them into unhealthy situations: the unexpected car repair, the unanticipated visit to the doctor, or the unusually large heating bill. Ensuring no hard-working person is ever forced to choose between taking a child to the doctor and putting food on the table.
Since 2002, by working together in this very 'modest' way, Modest Needs' donors have stopped 5930 low-income individuals and families from entering the vicious cycle of poverty and a lifetime of dependence on the public welfare system for their survival.
MAKE A SEPARATE DONATION TO MODEST NEEDS
(You will be directed away from SqueezeTheBanker.com)